Vacuum Sintering Series
Vacuum sintering refers to the process that making the powder material into dense material in the condition of the vacuum. People use this process to produce ceramics, powder metallurgy, refractories, ultra-high temperature materials.In general, after forming the powder and by the sintering process, it becomes the density material. The sintering process directly affects the grain size, pore size and grain boundary shape and distribution in the microstructure, thus affecting the properties of the material.
Vacuum sintering furnaces process materials under vacuum or inert gas conditions so as to prevent material from being oxidized. It is widely used for hard alloy, ceramic material, carbon fiber graphitization. lt s suitable for hard alloy, ceramic materials, carbon fiber graphitization, carbon and carbon composites, silicon carbide products, photoelectric coating materials, refractory metals and other alloy materials vacuum or atmosphere high-temperature sintering. Vacuum units, electrical components, heating room materials and other technologies can be designed and manufactured according to user requirements.
Shanghai Haoyue Technology Co., Ltd. has been focusing on semiconductor materials, carbon materials, advanced ceramics and composite materials and lithium battery materials. We have accumulated a wealth of industry experience and patented technology, we are dedicated to providing customers with customized and complete industry-integrated solutions.
Custom Vacuum Sintering Furnaces
Vacuum sintering furnaces are used to sinter materials at high temperatures in a vacuum environment. Sintering is a process where fine particles of a material are heated to a temperature below their melting point, causing them to fuse together, resulting in a denser material. A custom vacuum sintering furnace is designed to meet specific requirements of materials to be sintered.
Custom vacuum sintering furnaces can be used in various industries including:
1. Powder metallurgy: Used in the production of high-strength alloys, magnets, and diamond cutting tools.
2. Ceramic industry: Custom vacuum sintering furnaces are essential in the production of advanced ceramics, such as zirconia, silicon nitride and alumina, for use in cutting tools, electronic components and biomedical implants.
3. Aerospace and defense industry: Custom vacuum sintering furnaces are used to produce parts for jet engines and missile systems.
4. Automotive industry: Custom vacuum sintering furnaces are used to produce gears, bearings, and other automotive engine and transmission components.
5. Medical industry: Custom vacuum sintering furnaces are used in the production of biomedical implants, such as hip and knee replacements.
Overall, custom vacuum sintering furnaces are specialized equipment essential in the production of high-quality sintered materials, meeting the specific needs of the industry of application.
- Vacuum Sintering Series
- Vacuum Heat Treatment Series
- Laboratory Furnace
- Continuous Furnace
- Industrial Autoclave
- Hot isostatic pressing (HIP) Furnace
Tel: +86 21 5109 5281
Office Add: Building B2, 7301 Jiasong North Road, Jiading District, Shanghai
Factory Add: No.8 Hengshan Road, Development Zone Lu'an City, Anhui